Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Christmas

(Visiting Grandma in the Nursing Home. The whole time we were wondering how she crams so much stuff into her tiny room!)

We are SO behind! Since Jason and I were bums for New Years (I think we went to sleep at 12:30) lets review Christmas! Just as we did in Georgia, we had a blast spending time with Jason's family in Wheatland, Wyoming. Of course we've got a few more pictures. We were lucky to relax and finalize some of our wedding plans.

Christmas pictures:







(Grandpa, Dad, Me, Parents, Bailey aka Muppet Dog, Rahn n Kat)

(Grandpa Sherwood in orange chair, Aunt Ruth, Grandma Sherwood, and Dee Sherwood opening gifts, Jason's parents, Dee and Bill Sherwood)

Flash foward: and now let me brag on Jason. He took today off and joined me in Laramie. While I was at work, he cleaned my car(ITS SO CLEAN!), installed/upgraded my smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, purchased new tires for my car (found 2 nails in 1 tire), changed the oil, cordinated with the hotel for our wedding guests, fixed the leaky faucet in the tub, got rid of the drip in the toliet, and much, much more! He is such a GOOD man! --- Thanks for letting me brag! (Jason's note: Trey was no slouch, either--she got up early--and let me sleep in--then she took me out to lunch and made a HUGE supper for me, er, us. . . . )

The Treysons


My Man Jason: Sneak'n on Duck Hunters

1 comment:

Xander and Alana (but mostly Alana) said...

GREAT photo of Jason! Can't wait to see you guys in April!