Sunday, November 19, 2006

A Real Weekend

Sat. and Sunday actually felt like a weekend! I went Christmas shopping in downtown Laramie, got my hair cut, went to a fundraiser for the Geology Museum, participated in a Thanksgiving potluck at church, and attended Touchstone, an art show at the Ramada Inn featuring local artists. (15 to 20 artists rented out rooms, removed the furniture and hung their art. It sounds strange but it was really unique and well done).

You can tell the holidays are right around the corner, everyone was so cheerful and friendly. Maybe it’s a by product of living in a small town? Regardless, it was very relaxing.


This evening I rode along with Jason. I haven’t done that in awhile. We saw more wildlife than people. Now we are settling in for a quite night in front of the TV. Jason is downstairs making chili with game meat and I’m going to post pictures for your enjoyment!

Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you guys finally got a real weekend. We have been seeing more guys in orange than animals but that is a good thing less stupid accidents. Well just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas when it comes. I cant wait for the break. Talk to you soon, kandi

Anonymous said...

Thanks kids for all the great pictures and new about your excepiates

shirley