Thursday, September 18, 2008

Jackson Retreat

I spent most of last week in Jackson, WY, Grand Teton National Park to be exact, at my Leadership WY (class of 2009) Retreat. It was an AMAZING experience. Something I got to share with 43 other AMAZING individuals. It was VERY positive, uplifting, thoughtful, FUNny, relaxing, insightful, exercise inducing (thanks to Jake and Doreen)... A good time was had by all.

We learned a lot about ourselves and each other, about Brain Maping, cultural phrases (How are the Children?), new perspectives, issues facing Wyoming, and reflected on our personal time lines. (I tracked my not so much by year but by what state I was living in!)

I can't really find the words to express how helpful this has all been to my personal journey. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone better and sharing this experience with family and friends.

Now, some pictures...

1 comment:

Xander and Alana (but mostly Alana) said...

I MISS WYOMING!!! I had such a great time out there last fall. I want to come visit again. But the only time I can even think about it is during the Christmas holidays, when I think you guys are going to GA (it's your year, right?). Argh. I bet it is beautiful out there right now!