Monday, December 20, 2010

A new outlook

Auh… deep breath, things are good! Hunting season has come and gone and Jason and I are getting to spend more time together. Work is going well; I’m finally hitting my stride and feel more confident about the daily ins and outs of operations.

Jason got me a new camera for Christmas (let me open it early) and I’ve been shooting photos downtown and took pictures at a friend’s wedding. I forgot how much I enjoyed running around with a camera in my hands!

Jason’s big Christmas gift was a new scope for one of his guns. I’ll let him tell you more about it in a later post!

We are looking forward to Christmas. Not sure where we will end up. Guess it depends on the roads and winter weather but we hope to see the Sherwood – Hoffman clan sometime soon. (We miss you guys!)

For your viewing enjoyment, some random photos with my new Canon 7D:

DOWNTOWNWEDDING:
For more wedding photos, visit: http://wyomingphotographer.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Xander and Alana (but mostly Alana) said...

Holy wide angle lens, Batman! I am envious. I like 'em wide. Really wide.

Trey said...

I know, it is a beast! I've got to be careful how I use it (as not to distort reality too much...) :)