Saturday, July 02, 2011

Bathroom Remodel: Paint

I've narrowed my paint colors for the guest bathroom remodel to a spa like pallet of blue, green and cream. This is a close up of the shower curtain I ordered.
Here I'm testing out colors we've got on hand (left over from remodeling projects in the guest bedroom and living room). I really like the blue/green in the middle but the color on the far right seems to match the shower curtain better and it is the same color of the ceiling in the guest bedroom so it helps connect the two rooms.
And while I'm at it, I decided to paint the old brown door to the linen closet in the hallway outside of the bathroom. (Again you see what I mean when our remodel projects "snowball"!)
Jason is working the lakes this weekend so I'm left to my own devices. I'm thinking of heading to Target tomorrow to get matching linens (we don't have a home decor store in town).

That's all for now...

No comments: