Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The BIG Date


Ok, so yes, I’ve been slack about postings. Writing now because Jason and I FINALLY picked a date for the wedding!!! Horns blowing, bells clanging, here is the big announcement: April 22nd here in Laramie, Wyoming. We will be having a very small ceremony in the country church on the historic site with a great big reception to follow in the Horse Barn. For those of you who won’t be able to make it to Wyoming (not that you are not invited) we are having a second reception in Georgia May 6th.

While we were in Georgia, I found my dress, picked my colors, and asked a lot of you for help! (Thanks in advance for everything.) Jason and I were so blessed to be able to spend time with our friends and family. We had Christmas early at my parent’s house with my brother and his new wife. Grandma was anxious to get her hands on Jason’s cowboy hat and Grandpa showed off his musical talents on the violin. (All you do is touch the strings and it plays a pre-recorded song!)

Our time flew by so fast there were many of you who we didn’t get to see or spend enough time with. I’m sorry for that but I hope we can make up some lost ground during our next trip home in May.

We are home safe, enjoying the cold and snow. Jason’s parents purchased snowmobiles this week and we are hoping to get up into the mountains the first of January. We are spending Christmas with Jason’s family in Wheatland this weekend (if Jason can get away from the poachers, car thieves, and elk counting in 18 inches of snow).

More to follow…The Treysons

No comments: