Saturday, December 03, 2005

Holidays

Sherwood-Hoffman Clan

Jason & I spent Thanksgiving in Casper with his family. Everything was wonderful! Turkey was great & playing Uno Attack with the guys was a rewarding venture. (For some reason, Dad & Grandpa kept getting all the cards?!?) Of course, Jason still had to work so I patrolled with him… in the snow. It was so beautiful, and a little slick. In fact, I stayed in Casper an extra day because the roads were so bad.


The weather is still questionable this weekend so I’m at home in Laramie & Jason is working… 150 miles apart & missing each other. (I wouldn’t wish this on my worst enemy.) But, there is only a week left before we go to Georgia! I’m SO excited. Family, friends, & warmer weather. (I'm hoping to thaw out some.)


Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays. Still no definite wedding plans, but we’ll keep everyone posted.
The Treysons

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

look how big that smile is, is she happy? hmmm, yeah i think so. You guys give me hope and your smiles make me happy, hope your christmas is great. Love ya -k-

Anonymous said...

Feeling your pain about bad weather and the distance. I am hoping to get down to Laramie for Evan's graduation on Friday, so I am thrilled to finally see the sun! Have lots of fun in GA! -Kennedy

Anonymous said...

okay so this has nothing to do with this posting but I find myself checking this thing periodically to check and see how things are, I am totally hooked UGH! thanks for keeping me up to date though, I would be lost -k