Monday, March 20, 2006

I'm an Auntie!

Ok, so I'm a little behind with this big news... Peyton was born on March 9th to Amanda and Marty, my very good friends from Georgia. He is an angel! Don't you think?!?!

An Auntie and a wife all in one year! Who knew it could get this good?
Still house hunting, keeping busy at work (I've got my first school tour tomorrow, send good thoughts my way, they can smell fear!)

On a side note, I think I should go into the travel agent business. Since it has been so difficult to find a good one in Wyoming… I guess once you're in, you're in and no one sees the point of helping you get out! Last night I sent my friends Marlise and Karl on a fabulous honeymoon to Europe. Hope my honeymoon is this glamorous. Again, send good thoughts our way since Jason and I haven't finalized our plans yet due to the _______ of our first travel agent. (We are now on our fourth!) Ah, the joys of planning a wedding!

2 comments:

Xander and Alana (but mostly Alana) said...

Duh! You already KNOW a travel agent! (Just kidding.)

Will you send us on a trip somewhere soon? I'd like to go to Russia. Or maybe Thailand. Or Brazil. Or back to Ireland. Just whatever you have on sale . . .

Anonymous said...

HOw absolutely adorable is he! Did he come out smiling? He just looks so happy. Congrats to all. Those pictures are amazing! Good luck with finding a trip to go on. I am sure where ever you go just as long as you are together you will be happy. :) Have a great day and will be praying for you and the school tour, remember BREATH!