Tuesday, March 07, 2006

What's up from Wyoming


Both my computer and Rocky have been "sick", but seem to be on the mend. (Rocky is very mellow in this picture, and probably be happy to be out of his "cone hat"). As to what we've been up to... Jason and I got our marriage licence today!!! It was so exciting. Jason said the girl behind the counter wanted to puke because we were so "lovey-dovey"! Ahhhh, the joys of being in love!

Last weekend I had a bridal shower in Elk Mountain, thanks to Jason's mom and the lovely ladies from the community. (L to R: Jason's grandmother, Maxine Sherwood, me, Jason's mom Dee, and Aunt Lisa)
Weekend before that, I was in Casper with Jason. We got a call about some "sick" antelope. Never found out why there were so many dead, but just looking made the legislator who called it in very happy.


It was warm for a week!!! In the 50s. So the hike with Jason wasn't so bad. (I'll call these, "weathered landscapes" in honor of my friend Alana who pointed out, weather as a major theme in my photographs).




(BW Landscape for Rahn and Kat)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back into your Blogger journalism been missing your updates. You look happy having Rocky back; could not have been to sick, he appears to be well feed.

Xander and Alana (but mostly Alana) said...

Oooh. I may have to get you to send me those photos for the exhibition!

I'm so glad Rocky is home and safe. Tell him Dara's feeling his pain with the Elizabethan collar thing!

Anonymous said...

You look absolutely stunning in both pictures! Please have Jason take more of you! Being in Wyoming certainly suits you! Love you so much!

New Aunt Jessica

p.s. Peyton says hello and he can't wait to meet Aunt Trey and Uncle Jason :)