Monday, June 19, 2006

Home Owners

We close on our house this Thursday, June 22nd! We'll be married 2 months to the day (and it is G&G Treptow's wedding anniversary). Neither of us are packed... yet! I get to move in this weekend, Jason, the weekend after. I think he is worried I'll go crazy decorating, i.e. paint the walls lime green, or something like that before he moves in! (J/K, we all know one of the rooms will be purple!)
As for the blog... should I "back-post" pictures from the honeymoon or call it good? I'm so far behind at work, at home, with life in general! I'm not even done with thank you notes! (Big apology on that one, esp. if you haven't received one yet!) But, if there is a market for them... it will give me a reason to sit down and pick my favorites! I'll let you decide.

4 comments:

Xander and Alana (but mostly Alana) said...

Dude! You JUST got married. You don't have to finish your thank you notes, yet. You have a year or something to write them according to Emily. YES, you should post honeymoon pictures. And lime green is fabulous if used judiciously. (I hear purple and brown make a stylish combination.)

Sincerely,
Your Decision Maker

Anonymous said...

Hey , CONGRATS on the house! Exciting news definitley. I would hav to agree with Jason on the lime green thing. Sorry. Well just remember to breath and that it will all be there tomorrow. No Worries! Have a great day :) -k-

Anonymous said...

P.S. Sorry I cant spell today and oh yeah yes please post pics from the honeymoon. All in good time though, k. -k-

Anonymous said...

Dearest Trey and Jase, how happy I am for the both of you on your new home. What an exciting and yes even trying time for you. At times you think you just want to pull your hair out and hide in the closet for a spell. Yep yep yep been there and done that!! I truly wish the very happiest of homes for you both.
Love always,,Marie/aka--Udder Grandmudder