Friday, December 29, 2006

Christmas


They're here and ready to be blogged! Pictures from Christmas!
Jason and I had a quiet Christmas in Laramie. (Kinda romantic just the two of us.) The roads were slick with blowing snow and no unneccessary travel warnings. Christmas with the family was postponed and we are waiting for a sunny day to open gifts with everyone.

We did open the gifts we got for each other. My big gift from Jason was a wine bar.
We also got a great set of pots and pans from my parents. A well received and practical gift that we will enjoy using every day. Hurray! No more flaky pots and warped pans!

We got so many wonderful gifts and thoughtful cards from family and friends. It is just to much to list!
And... we painted our bedroom. I guess you could call that a gift! We were in the mood and it was nice to have each others help. Here are some pictures. The room isn't decorated per say, its like a blank slate waiting for pictures. Jason says all the green reminds him of the Emerald City!

My office off the master bedroom/hallway. Our bedroom. The end of the hallway (entering the bedroom).I guess you can't tell very well in the photos but the walls that look white are actually a light, pale green.

Christmas day we spent painting and playing with our new toys. I got Jason a gun for Christmas, he was VERY surprised. (Correction: A gun IS NOT a toy!)
In spite of the blowing snow, we just had to drive outside of town to try it out! Regardless of the cold weather, we had a really good time and I actually managed to hit the target a few times (and get some pictures). Jason says he is signing me up for his Hunter Safetly class this spring. He also left the instruction manual for the gun on my desk. I think he is hinting at something!

We hope everyone had a very happy holiday season. We missed seeing friends and family but you were in our thoughts and prayers.

The Treysons Jason took this one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The wine bar is gogeous! My sister got a gun too but was not as enthusiastic to us it as jason. I loved your pots and pans, the glass top is so nice you can actually see what is going on wihtout disturbing whats inside. I am glad you had a great season, thank you for the card and the letter. I hope the new year is just as great as last although it might be hard to catch up. -kandi

Kelly and Steve said...

I am glad you had a wonderful first Christmas together. Your bedroom looks great. I love the colors. The winerack is awesome and I am certain that Steve would say the gun is really cool too (but I know nothing about guns, and do not want to). The pictures are really great. I wish we had snow here...maybe sometime this year. Happy New Years!

Kelly and Steve