Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Broomball

Just a quick post about broomball, the ever so "safe", but fun, ice sport Jason and I have been involved in for the last few months. Every Sunday we have a game against another local Laramie team. We are the new kids on the block, or the "Bad News Bears" as some have called us! Last weekend was our last game. We came in 2nd place every time!

I took pictures the 2nd to last game so you'll only find my handsome husband below!
Group picture, thanks to Bill and Dee Sherwood. (Thanks for cheering us on!)

2 comments:

Kelly and Steve said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I am sure you will be in first place next year!

Anonymous said...

okay so expalina to me the broomball thing? Hockey with a broom? Interesting. Looks fun. Bet teh ice hurts though. Do you just wear shoes, I would be on my butt in a heart beat. :D -k-