Tuesday, May 06, 2008

We HEART New York: Visiting Alana & Alex

Here they are, posted in the order we took 'em. We'd offer witty bylines and explanations, but it is already two hours past bedtime and we are off to Sheridan, WY tomorrow for a museum conference. So I leave you with an unfinished "exhibit" - w/o labels!

Call about an audio tour.More updates to come... news about our newest family member (its a horse!) and adventures in refinishing old furniture. (What was I thinking?)
- Treysons

1 comment:

Kandi Kane said...

So jealous, definitely have to give me the 411 on teh new york pics, and a horse? I so miss mine. Did you get a mustang, fill me in! Please :D
Your friends house at the Museum conference was absolutely gorgeous. I am reading a book and it gave me a great picture of the house in the book, amazing :D Hope you guys are good. I so need to visit