Friday, December 18, 2009

New Craft

Some of you know I’ve been super secretive about my new hobby. It is because not everyone has opened their Christmas gifts! This year I decided to try my hand at making jewelry. I decided a good way to practice was to make gifts for my girlfriends. I’m pleased with the way things turned out and I found the process very therapeutic. Next year I hope to donate some items to my friend Alana through her online website: Molasses.

Here is a small sneak peak at some of the things I made. I’ll add more pictures after the holidays!

2 comments:

Xander and Alana (but mostly Alana) said...

I love your new hobby! Especially since I have samples to keep for myself! I'm hoping next year will be a better year for Molasses when we are all feeling less recessed. I'd definitely love to have some of your jewelry on the co-op!

Anonymous said...

The jewelry looks great and so do you! Miss ya! Maybe you can teach me your new craft when I visit next time. Hugs. Marlise