Monday, November 21, 2005

Patrol


Jason and I patrolled Casper Mountain on Sunday. Saw a few deer, white tail and mule. (No people). Didn’t have my zoom lens with me (I know!) so there are no fuzzy creature close ups. There was still quite a bit of snow up there which was really pretty.


Thanksgiving is just days away. We are playing host and hostess in Casper if anyone would like to drop by! There will be plenty of food.

Casper, WY (Jason's district)


Will probably run to the bridal boutique in town before I start storing those holiday pounds for winter hibernation! (J/K) Haven’t had much luck dress shopping so far… (In fact, we’ll start a contest. The winner who finds me a dress will receive a framed original print by Trey! You choose the picture, I’ll do the rest.)

Until next week, this is the Treysons, signing off.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How beautiful are all your pictures, LOVES! I only wish I could be there for the holiday, I hopeit is great for you guys and that God watch over you and bless you. There is much to be thankful for this year, but most of all teh great guy he has given to Trey and vice versa for Jason. Miss you, k