Monday, September 03, 2007

My Schedule:

I won’t be around much in the coming weeks. Didn’t want anyone to worry so I thought I’d post my schedule. Sept. 4th through the 10th I’ll be in Atlanta visiting my parents and attending (and presenting at) the American Association of State and Local History with my friend Nikki. Wish me luck!
Sept. 11th and 12th I’ll be back in Laramie, trying to catch up with work before heading to Yellowstone Sept. 13th-17th with my friend Alana. I just finished Jason’s hunter safety course so I’m feeling very prepared for the great outdoors!
When I return, I’ll post pictures from my adventures and a photo tribute to Scott Griemann, my godfather, who passed away Aug. 28th. Jason and I just got back from the funeral in Blue Earth, MN. The eulogy was so beautiful, I hope to get a copy and post it here. In the meantime, those of you who knew Scott can visit http://www.pattonfh.com/ to sign the guest book, read and leave memories.
Scott came for my confirmation in Lancaster, CA. I was in the 8th grade with funny hair, big glasses and a mouth full of braces.

Please pray for safe travels, that the dogs will behave while I’m gone, that Jason will stay busy and safe, and that the house will miraculously be clean when I get home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry for your lose. I pray that God will comfort you and everyone that loved him so dearly. On a lighter note. Be safe and have a blast on your trip. I cant wait to see the pics!
-k-