Thursday, September 27, 2007

A lot of pictures from Yellowstone

Surprise! I got up EARLY all of the days we were in Yellowstone and these pictures were my reward! Alana and I covered a lot of ground during our 5 day adventure. We put on over 1,500 miles! Here are some of the sites on the way to and from Yellowstone: We spent the night in Jackson and had dinner at a popular brewery and saw the Bourne Ultimatum at the local theater. There were only two other people there with us.

The Tetons
A very popular spot for photographers. On our way to South Pass City, we drove through the Red Canyon. South Pass City, one of my most favorite historic sites: I love the various geysers and hot pools we explored while in Yellowstone. Despite the strong smell of sulphur, they were very enjoyable.
Animals we saw:
BISON OSPRAYMOOSEELKAnd the wildest animals of all... Yellowstone Lake & River:

A day hike along the canyon rim:

I can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trey,
Fabulous photos! So beautiful!
Erin