Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Pictures from Atlanta

I was so busy with the conference and socializing with friends, I didn’t take nearly as many pictures as I wanted. Thanks to those who made time to see me. Especially those that traveled to traffic congested downtown Atlanta to visit! (Scary stuff)

I’ll be home again in Dec. if I missed you this trip.

View from my hotel:

Mom, Dad, Grandpa & Grandma: It was SO good to see you!

For Jessica:

Nikki (my roommate from West GA) and I presented a session entitled “Exhibits on a Shoestring Budget” which was well received. That evening we took a self-guided “tour” of Centennial Olympic Park and Underground.

The rest of the time was spent learning about new interpretive methods, technology lead tours and heritage trails, concerns of young professionals, and visitor surveys.

Tomorrow I leave for Yellowstone. Check back for more pictures. In the mean time, read Jason’s posting below:

Posted by Picasa

No comments: