Monday, June 09, 2008

The Amazing Shelby and the Fishing Pond

A few weeks I rode along with Jason as he patrolled one of his very secluded hunting/fishing management areas. The dogs has such a good time exploring all the smells and water. Shelby even fell in (not on purpose)! I didn't get a picture of that, she was pretty embarrassed. But, I did get this great shot of her leaping over the stream. She hates the camera so I was glad she was distracted and enjoying herself. I'm working on the house today. Mom and Dad arrive on Friday and I want to make sure everything is in order. More to come...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOOhhh, great photos of Tilley and Shelby. Looks like they had a ton of fun! Hope your visitor preparations go well. It was great talking with you yesterday!
Love,
Erin